- Rolling Meadows, IL
Rolling Meadows, IL
Due to growth, our client is hiring another Robotics Engineer! Apply your engineering or technical degree in conjunction with your hands-on technical aptitude to be in a Robotics Engineering role.
Responsibilities of the Robotics Engineer
- You will program robots for automated machinery and learn on the job to program PLC's
- Programming skills are the keys for this position for any brand of robot including Kuka, Fanuc, OTC, Motoman, Panasonic or any other brand
- Learn AutoCAD to design jigs and fixtures
- Serve as a project engineer to manage projects requiring robot programming
- Be a technical liaison to make changes to robotic instructions for in the field automation which has been already programmed
Requirements of the Robotics Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technical equivalent is a plus with a focus on pick and place robotics is heavily preferred
- One or more years of full-time experience programming robots will be required and more experience is preferred but they key is being able to hit the ground running programming at least one brand of robot
- Entry level degreed robotics engineers from schools such as Ferris State, Ohio State and LeTourneau will be strongly considered with an emphasis on pick and place
- Outstanding benefits and growth potential!
Compensation for the Robotics Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $65,000.00 to $95,000.00 depending on experience and qualifications.
Friday, September 10, 2021