Manufacturing Engineer (Entry Level)
- Chicago, IL
Manufacturing Engineer (Entry level)
Our client is growing and now hiring a Manufacturing Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer
- You will learn if not already know the principles of metal stamping and ultimately be responsible for progressive die design.
- Use SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Solid Edge or another CAD platform to design.
- Identify cost reductions and methods improvements on the shop floor.
- Learn about and apply your knowledge for punch presses and automated assembly such as for the automatic insertion of rivets.
- Improve productivity by improving process flows and the facility layout.
- Our client will train you if you do not have experience with metal stamping.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or technical equivalent or a metal stamping background such as tool and die making is required.
- At least one year of full-time engineering experience in the metal forming industry such as internships or Co-ops is a very strong plus but not required.
- Outstanding benefits including numerous bonus plans and growth potential!
- Excellent location with an easy drive to Wrigley Field
Compensation for the Manufacturing Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 plus bonus depending on experience.
Friday, October 13, 2023