- Rockford, IL
Our client is hiring a first shift Maintenance Supervisor!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Supervisor
- Be responsible to lead a staff of over 12 experienced maintenance personnel
- Lead the charge for the repair and maintenance of highly automated machinery and automation including the electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, robotics and other aspects for machinery used in a manufacturing setting
- Be responsible if necessary for PLC programming
- Monitor equipment uptime as a metric for success
- Due to the nature of this role, this position is on-site
- Develop the overall maintenance strategy including preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance for the entire plant
- Work with the experienced maintenance leads to develop work priorities and finish tasks
Requirements of the Maintenance Supervisor
- High School graduate
- 8 or more years of prior full-time experience as a hands-on maintenance mechanic initially and working your way up to supervisory responsibilities currently so you are prepared to lead in this position
- Experienced with machine repair, welding, carpentry, electrical controls, robotics, electronics, pneumatics and hydraulics as well as facility maintenance
- The use of a maintenance software is a plus
- The ability to program PLC's is a strong plus but not required
- Excellent benefits!
Compensation for the Maintenance Supervisor
The annual starting salary for this position will be $100,000 to $120,000 plus bonus with excellent benefits.
Wednesday, March 15, 2023