- Oakbrook, IL
Oak Brook, IL
Our client is hiring a Design Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Design Engineer
- Using SolidWorks or AutoCAD, design new injection-molded parts and assemblies.
- Provide input to the DFMEA process on new product introductions.
- Incorporate your knowledge of injection-molded part design and incorporate inherent characteristics such as parting lines, flash points, knockout pin locations, short shots and potential porosity issues into the designs.
- Handle Engineering Change Notices if necessary.
- Release drawings including assembly drawings upon product launch.
Requirements of the Design Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or in any discipline is a plus but not required.
- One to 15 years of full-time injection-molded design experience is a plus.
- Excellent benefits and growth potential!
- MS Office is required and MS Project is a plus.
Compensation for the Design Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 depending on experience.
Thursday, October 12, 2023