- Elgin, IL
Our client is hiring a Plant Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Plant Engineer
- Recommend and be responsible for the corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance of the plant machinery and the overall facility including the roofing, the painting of the facility, the flooring, the lighting, the HVAC system, air compressors and the electrical for the building.
- Develop facility layouts including work cell development by using AutoCAD.
- Serve as a liaison to verify that OSHA and EPA guidelines are complied to.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the building and the grounds including the parking lots.
Requirements of the Plant Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent is a plus but not required.
- Five or more years of full-time experience in plant, industrial or process engineering is required.
- Superb career growth potential at a very well-known company!
Compensation for the Plant Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $77,500.00 to $95,000.00 depending on experience.
Thursday, October 7, 2021