Sales & Marketing Manager
Integrative Health Products, LLC
- Boston, MA
Integrative Health Products (IHP; www.integrativehp.com) develops cannabis product brands: we formulate recipes and create brand concepts and packaging that delight patients and adult-use customers. IHP is privately-held and currently sells its products in New Hampshire and Massachusetts through Temescal Wellness, its parent company. IHP will sell its products on a wholesale basis in these and other states, at Temescal Wellness and at other dispensaries. With a comprehensive suite of cannabis products, a track record of multiple new product launches, and profitable operations, IHP is well-positioned for growth throughout the United States and beyond.
The Manager will the primary point of contact for all sales and marketing materials and support. The Manager will be a self-starter, with impeccable attention to detail and timelines, who can complete work in a fast-paced, unstructured environment, with limited supervision. The Manager will be based in metro Boston and will report to the Senior Manager, Product Development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Continually assess and remain on the cutting edge of market demands for medical and recreational cannabis products.
- Propose new products based on market demand and report those to the Senior Manager, Product Development for potential entry into the product development pipeline.
- Develop tools and systems for promoting and expanding brand awareness and demand within the marketplace for IHP brands, including tools for patient sales associates (sales and marketing tools).
- Create and manage digital media assets (e.g., website, Facebook, Instagram) on behalf of IHP products. Develop and coordinate promotional efforts, sometimes in conjunction with dispensaries.
- Develop and implement marketing materials for IHP brands for use by IHP and its licensed partners.
- Consult for packaging and label design team to ensure brand consistency and communication on the labels.
- Manage the relationship between pricing, market segments, and consumer psychology for IHP.
- Manage and maintain the IHP website as a tool for connecting to potential customers.
- Guide product photography in conjunction with the Branding team.
Experience & Qualifications
- Two or more years of work experience in consumer product marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize marketing ideas and to draft, edit and copyright sales and marketing materials.
- Passion to work in an industry with positive societal impact.
- Strong interest in existing and emerging cannabis products.
- Demonstrated track record of collaborating across geographies and time zones with multiple, diverse internal and external stakeholders to meet product development timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish tasks with limited supervision in an environment of extensive, but changing, product labeling regulations.
- Proactive and responsive, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and to managing multiple, concurrent work streams.
- Mastery of, or willingness to learn, various software programs, including especially cloud-based productivity and collaboration tools (e.g., Google calendar, Drive).
- Can pass criminal background checks typically required by state cannabis regulations.
- Cover letter, including motivations for working in the cannabis industry
Compensation & Location. Compensation will include a base salary ranging from $60-75K/year, depending on qualifications, plus medical, dental and vision benefits, with premiums subsidized 70% by the employer. IHP is a fast-growing, early-stage start-up, and high performers may, over time and with consistently superior performance, be eligible for profit-sharing. For non-hourly employees, IHP has an unlimited PTO policy.
Integrative Health Products is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by law.
Wednesday, June 6, 2018