Ed Rosenthal’s Quick Trading Company, the country’s leading marijuana book publisher, is seeking a candidate to oversee sales and marketing programs for our Quick American Publishing imprint, as well as increase our brand awareness and customer pipelines for Ed Rosenthal’s other products.
• Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing campaigns to attract potential customers and retain existing ones
• Cultivate and close print and online sponsorship opportunities with partnering cannabis businesses
• Coordinate social media campaigns as well as all other external communications with our business partners
• Represent the company at industry trade shows
The right individual will be self-sufficient, highly motivated, and a quick thinker with a positive track record and sales/marketing experience in the cannabis industry.
This role requires strong business to business sales experience, but an ideal candidate will also have experience with digital sales, retail sales and wholesale sales strategies, etc. Quick Trading is a small, independent company in growth mode. Candidate must be willing to assume a hands-on role in all areas of the business when needed. We can look past limited cannabis knowledge if the right person exhibits what is needed to be a productive and positive contributor.
The ideal candidate will have:
• The ability to develop, maintain and grow a base of client relationships
• Understanding of the cannabis market, it’s products and trends
• Ability to work with Salesforce and Mailchimp
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to adapt to different situations and think quickly
• 2+ years of sales or marketing in the cannabis industry is preferred
• Salary + commission with target earnings of $60-70k total
• The opportunity to join an established brand within the quickly-growing cannabis market
• Medical and dental plan