Accounting, Listing & Contract Coordinator-P/T
The Assistant Institute
- Cumming, GA
The Assistant Institute, LLC
Our client is actively seeking a part-time, Accounting, Listing & Contract Coordinator, to work from her Real Estate office, currently located in Suwanee, but soon to be moving to Cumming. The ideal candidate will demonstrate, on a daily basis, the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits, of a high achiever, who is committed to putting clients first and doing the right thing.
- Manage all journal entries/analyze ledger/reconcile for monthly close
- Prepare weekly/monthly financial reports
- Assist with all areas of tax preparation
- Main point of contact with all agents/vendors
- Manage Payroll/Commission checks
- Maintain all bank statements/track, organize all debts
- Process and ensure compliance regrading all earnest money transactions
- Enter/manage all listings in FMLS/GAMLS-ensure compliance
- Transaction Management of all contracts
- Weekly updates/meetings with broker
- Ensuring all documents are submitted while monitoring contingency periods
- Ensuring efficient and smooth daily operations of the office
- Calendar and communication management in all areas of the office
- Tracking of agent paperwork/inventory
- Assist with agent on-boarding/training
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive and resourceful/self-motivated
- Able to create systems and processes/strong computer skills
- Punctual & PROFESSIONAL!
- Proficient with Quickbooks
- Familiarity with DocStar, Lonewolf, Bridge a PLUS!
- REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Compensations: $25/hr - Part-time
About The Assistant Institute, LLC
The Assistant Institute's mission is committed to empowering real estate agent success by delivering excellence to all levels of real estate leverage. We fulfill this mission by identifying and training personnel to contribute and perform in the real estate community at the highest levels of effectiveness and dedication.
Friday, May 27, 2022