Real Estate Lead Coordinator/Listing Specialist-Cumming
The Assistant Institute
- Cumming, GA
The Assistant Institute, LLC
Our client is actively seeking a full-time Real Estate Lead Coordinator/Listing Specialist. The ideal candidate will demonstrate, on a daily basis, the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits, of a high achiever, who is committed to putting clients first and doing the right thing. The right candidate will enjoy talking on the phone and being the highly professional, first point of contact for clients and vendors/agents.
- Lead sourcing and follow-up
- Input and maintenance of all listings into MLS/GAMLS
- Contract to Close/Transaction Management
- Financial Reporting/Commission Management for agents/office
- Opening/closing/daily operations of the office
- Communication Management through emails, phone calls, web-leads, etc
- Calendar Management for broker/agents
- Maintaining agent personnel files
- Handling office billing/Invoicing
- Assisting with Agent interview/on-boarding/training
- Create systems for tracking agent documentation/information
- Event planning for office/agent functions
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive and resourceful
- Able to create systems and processes
- Punctual & PROFESSIONAL
- Enjoys talking on the phone
- WILLING TO LEARN!
- REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Compensation- $40,000+ annual
About The Assistant Institute, LLC
The Assistant Institute's mission is committed to empowering real estate agent success by delivering excellence to all levels of real estate leverage. We fulfill this mission by identifying and training personnel to contribute and perform in the real estate community at the highest levels of effectiveness and dedication.
Friday, May 27, 2022