Full Stack Software Engineer
The Hiring Advisors
- Thousand Oaks, CA
The Software Engineer is a senior full stack application developer who plays a key role within each phase of the software development lifecycle. Besides development, this individual will work cross functionality with the company’s infrastructure, security, data warehouse and other development teams. Improving site speed, vendor integration, A/B testing, SEO, setting best practices on development and testing, will all be responsibilities of this individual.
- Ability to create medium to large sized HTML/CSS/JS applications from start to finish. This includes but is not limited to the following: customer interaction, validating requirements, system design, development of complex SQL queries, and interaction with REST/SOAP web services, development builds, application deployments, integration testing, and support of applications within a production environment.
- Platform and Skillset expertise:
- Cloud Services: AWS
- Database Development: MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Write responsive, front-end code
- Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during deployment
- Evaluating and integrating with third party vendors
- Execute best practices on AWS platform and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to mentor other developers and provide technical direction on application architecture
- Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications
- Superior organization, prioritization, self-motivation, and problem resolution skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a Master’s degree) in Computer Science or related fields is required.
- Web Services/SOA, XML, XSL, REST, SOAP
- MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience architecting and developing web-based systems that are highly scalable and secure
- Experience using different development methodologies including SDLC, Scrum and/or Agile, and test-driven development
Friday, October 11, 2019