Our client is a rapidly scaling pre-IPO SaaS company in the data warehousing industry with the goal of making data warehousing as effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users as possible. Due to their rapid growth, they are looking to add to their Finance Team.
As a Financial Analyst, your work is used by our executives to make strategic decisions that will have an immediate impact on the company. You will join a small, growing finance team and have access to senior leadership across multiple departments. We are looking for someone who is passionate about our business and who possesses the analytical rigor and strategic thinking to help our business scale smart as we grow. You need to embrace challenges and be able to approach complex problems in an organized and detail-oriented manner. You will help drive process improvements for data flows to enable increased accuracy and faster turnaround time for publication of financial results to enable better, strategic decision-making.
· Produce long and short term financial plans, ensuring strong linkage between both, to support critical expansion and operational strategies
· Improve revenue planning processes and systems to enhance management visibility and decision-making
· Take a leadership role to track and analyze SaaS metrics; interpret cost and usage trends and provide recommendations to senior leadership
· Manage existing KPI’s and develop new performance metrics
· Take on ad-hoc projects and synthesize results into digestible summaries
Our ideal candidate will have:
· 3+ years of relevant work experience in an investment banking environment
· Bachelor’s degree with strong academic record, preferably in finance or economics
· Strong analytical skills, including superior financial modeling - need to have the ability and passion to build complex financial models
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with proven success partnering and collaborating across various functions
· Highly self-motivated and stellar work ethic with strong attention to detail
· Determined and resourceful; independently capable of seeking information, solving complex problems, compiling resources and delivering results
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills