Growing SaaS business on the west side is in need of a Head of Digital Acquisition marketing. The employee with lead all efforts (strategy and execution) to ignite profitable growth for Search (total SEM including brand, non-brand, and all tactics). Coach the marketing team in relentless optimization of campaigns, spend & mix, and identify new opportunities to grow existing channels and scale profitably.
• Lead the development of a best in class SEM programs, creating and executing a vision and building strategic plan to deliver results.
• Lead and manage all SEM acquisition marketing to optimize short and long term impacts
• Bring continuous improvement to the organization and team, leveraging best practice and pioneering new methods and approaches
• Identify opportunities to develop new SEM tools/tactics and/or expand existing platforms for customer acquisition
• Drive analysis and optimization across SEM programs to track ROI and areas for new investments, including new and emerging channels as well as trending on media investments
• Lead reporting and metrics to identify real-time insights to drive spend, channel and mix optimization.
• Coordinate with brand development marketing for support on creative messaging, campaigns, social media, and public relations
• Supervise, mentor, and participate in career development of the marketing team
• 10+ years experience in SEM marketing to consumers, with proven success at profitable scale
• Ability to convey a clear course and sense of direction and prioritize amongst many competing demands to ensure that short-term goals supporting long-term initiatives are achieved with an appropriate sense of urgency.
• Can operate both strategically and “in the weeds.” Data-obsessed and analytical but must be able to “pull back” to identify broader insights and uncover opportunities.
• Ability to motivate, lead and utilize effective management techniques to influence and motivate staff to perform at the highest level of excellence.
• Experience in a subscription-based, App Driven business is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree Required