The Hiring Advisors
- Thousand Oaks, CA
The UI (User Interface)/UX (User Experience) Developer will be involved with DevOps team to fully realize a living roadmap of products, and features, that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. Client is seeking truly knowledgeable talent that understands the healthcare industry and staying flexible to help meet department and strategic company goals. Hands-on experience in developing UI components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (Flux or Redux). This individual will work cross functionality with the company’s infrastructure, security, data warehouse and other development teams.
- Responsible for a full lifescycle of Responsive design: content-first design, logic flows, storyboards, personas, wireframes, low fidelity mock-ups, sitemaps, high fidelity prototypes and UI specifications, to provide end-to-end dynamic, database driven design flows.
- Bridge the gap between user interface design and technical implementation.
- Create user interfaces that work flawlessly across all major browsers using client-side technologies and ensure style guide components are accurately represented across products.
- Work with our product and business teams to build and enhance our Healthcare platforms (Durable Medical, Facility/HME, Infection Control).
- Analyze available usage metrics for trends, patterns, issues and opportunities for UX optimization.
- Develop interactive and data-driven UI components and front-end libraries.
- Construct a flexible and a well-structured front-end architecture for these reusable components.
- Translate designs and wireframes from concept to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail.
- Experience with customer facing web applications
- Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications
- Superior organization, prioritization, self-motivation, and problem resolution skills.
- Bachelor or Advanced degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Web Services/SOA, XML, XSL, REST, SOAP
- MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Strong plus for experience with industry standard configuration management systems, including but not limited to Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Powershell, Kubernetes, Bitbucket.
- Experience using different development methodologies including SDLC, Scrum and/or Agile, and test-driven development
- Must be Green Card or US Citizen
Friday, October 11, 2019