The Hiring Advisors
- Thousand Oaks, CA
The Senior/Lead Business Analyst reviews, analyzes, and evaluates complex business systems, applications and user needs under limited supervision.The analyst recommends modifications in accordance with business needs.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, applications and user needs
- Responsible for defining, recommending and documenting application system requirements to parallel overall business strategies
- Actively participates in the development of business models, trend analysis, and projections
- Develops user interfaces for LMNs, CMNs, HCPCS, and rules-based processing of business logic for system development
- Creates billing edit specifications based on analysis (HCPCS, HCFA 1500, ICD-10, CPT, payer bulletins, provider manuals)
- Creates detailed billing edit specifications for commercial and government payers to billing products
- Researches information, conducts needs assessments, and documents high-level results of analysis.
- Analyzes requirements to resolve information problems and improve systems of high complexity; able to think critically; to recognize and anticipate a problem (technical, operational, process, organizational) and to identify and implement the best solution in a timely manner.
- Writes detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Performs system and product acceptance testing for new software packages.
- Acts as liaison to business partners to negotiate changes in systems and statement of work charges and maintain productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholder.
- Recommends and implements new processes.
- Recommends system controls and protocols and changes to current software programs.
- Defines project requirements and acts as project liaison to client and internal departments
- Provides client and internal support during Alpha and Beta periods for software products
- Provides references and communication plans for users
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Works under limited supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with any type of user, client or partner.
- Superior organization, prioritization, self-motivation, and problem resolution skills.
- Domain expertise in the healthcare industry esp. Home Health/DME.
- Ability to identify, design, recommend, and implement efficient, innovative business solutions
- Ability to conduct cost benefit analysis
- Ability to articulate business and systems requirements to internal and external audiences
- Proven ability to document and improve processes
- Proven ability to lead multiple projects
- Personal computing skills: proficiency regarding Internet concepts and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Previous experience using call center specific tools and tracking software preferred.
- Ability to analyze incidents or service requests and recommend solutions.
- Ability to interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Leadership qualities a plus.
- Ability to actively listen to customers and to understand and respond positively to their requests.
- Ability to work without close supervision and to set job related priorities.
- Associates degree or technical institute degree/certificate in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field required Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- 4-6 years’ experience.
Friday, October 11, 2019