The Hiring Advisors
- Hermosa Beach, CA
Fast growing entrepreneurial staffing firm located blocks from the ocean is seeking an admin assistant/talent sourcer to join the team and support the CEO and founder.
The ideal person will need to be extremely organized, driven, intelligent and resourceful, as well as focused and able to juggle numerous projects and initiatives simultaneously. The CEO is one of the best people to work for, is happy, positive and a great all around person. This Executive Assistant will play a key role in helping him drive the growth of the business. You must be proactive, flexible, reliable, pay attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The right person for the job will be decisive and self-assured, perceptive and astute and be eager to gain clear understanding of all aspects of the business to act as an ambassador to and in the best interests of the C-Level Executive. Lastly, this person needs to be a high-level decision maker and problem solver.
We are looking for a professional who enjoys managing a CEO and making their life easier!.
Key Responsibilities of the position…
- Deliver highly skilled administrative support, including calendaring, file maintenance, schedule management and domestic/international travel arrangements
- Support the executive’s work with clients, business partners, vendors, outside organizations and community relationships
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Work proactively, independently and utilize situational self-leadership when necessary
- Polished phone skills and excellent organizational skills
- Skilled at trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Excellent writing skills, impeccable grammar, spelling and editing capability
- Represent the C-level executive and manage relationships on his/her behalf
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity in all corporate, personnel and personal matters
- Minimum of 3-5+ years of executive level support.
- Experience with: MS Office, Google docs, Dropbox,
- Degree from an accredited University.
Does this describe you…
- Detailed, flexible, problem solver and excels at critical thinking
- Roll up your sleeves mentality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Works well under pressure and consistently achieves required deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to details
- Technologically savvy
- Strong computer skills, technically oriented and loves to streamline processes and procedures
- Strong work ethic, high level of professionalism, has integrity, is trustworthy and committed
- Team-oriented and collaborative
Wednesday, April 24, 2019