The Pegasus Agency
- Philadelphia, PA
West Chester, PA
Our client is a full-service print & direct mail marketing company that’s been in business since the 1950’s. Their mission is to help clients reach their target audiences while reducing costs and maximizing ROI. We are currently searching for an IT Manager who will be responsible for the management of their IT infrastructure, help desk team, and ancillary applications. The right person will also be able to support the sales and marketing team in pitching solutions.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working with sales and clients and more delivering tailored web marketing platforms that deliver custom print and warehousing solutions.
- Visiting current and prospective clients to demonstrate how we can improve and automate their current workflow when ordering customized print and marketing materials.
- Meeting with outside vendors with our CIO to discuss and provide insight for critical physical/software solutions.
- Working with external vendor e-commerce platforms to provide seamless integration within our client web portals to provide print and non-print related marketing products for purchase ranging from promo items to multi-million target email blasts to advanced mail/lead tracking.
- Responsible for maintaining a Tier 3 data center with a hyper-converged infrastructure. Working with redundant Nutanix servers on a distributed data plane running for storage, production compute processes and hosting client web to print applications both on premises and in the cloud.
- Managing a Help Desk team that provides support for all web-to-print platforms provided to our customers. Leveraging insight from the Help Desk staff to discuss and develop solutions with our clients to greatly improve their user experience when using our web platforms.
- Configuring VNX Data Domain for onsite backup storage using Veeam to replicate the backups to a cloud service provider for all critical production servers.
- Maintaining a fully redundant, automated and cloud hosted disaster recovery service to ensure all operations within production are not compromised in the event of a complete data center loss using iLand and Zerto DRS services.
- Upgrading and maintaining fully redundant Cisco network with multiple IDFs using 3560 switches, Nexus 9000 switches and 8200 series routers. All networking switches were setup using 40GB fiber and 10GB ethernet ensuring the highest throughput between data center servers and three redundant 1GB ISP fiber connections for client hosting
- Managing/upgrading print management, machine workflow and shipping software (EFI Monarch/Process Shipper) interfacing with FedEx, USPS and UPS for a full-sized production environment and onsite USPS facility.
- Developing web-to-print marketing solutions built using ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL server, all of which are fully redundant and partially cloud/on-premises managed.
- Maintaining an Office 365 environment that transitioned entire company user base from on-premises Exchange with Active Directory and O365 Admin Center.
- Azure DevOps and setup remote deployment pipelines on web servers for ASP.NET web applications.
- Managing SOC 2 Type 1 and SOC 2 Type 2 compliance certifications to ensure customer compliance standards are achieved.
- Managing telecom network with VoIP phones for 150+ active users with mobile integration.
- Responsible for networkwide security utilizing Trend Micro server managed agents, Azure managed MFA and QualysGuard for network vulnerability discovery, reporting and isolation.
Wednesday, October 21, 2020