The Pegasus Agency
- Atlanta, GA
Location: Sandy Spring, GA (Currently Remote until July 2021)
Duration: 12 months plus
Coordinate and support Payroll Operations Lead with payroll processing deliverables. Validate system calculations and reconcile designated payroll runs. Research variances and troubleshoot errors. Create, reconcile and distribute data files after completion of each payroll. Create/execute queries and reports to facilitate responses to payroll inquiries from affiliates and associates. Identify process improvement or automation opportunities by reviewing process with end users. Assist Payroll Leads with preparing value proposition and proposal for project approval. Assist with payroll projects and implementations by performing required testing scenarios, documenting results and creating related process documentation. Respond to payroll related notices and prepare required registrations under the guidance of Payroll Leads. Train junior team members, affiliates and associates on required processes. Perform required ICS sample testing and report outcome and recommendations as needed to Payroll Leads.
- Payroll Operations - validate and reconcile payroll runs; research variances and troubleshoot errors; create, reconcile and distribute data files to affiliates and 3rd parties. Weekly 50% of time
- Projects - Assist with payroll projects and implementations by performing required testing scenarios, documenting results and creating related process documentation. Assist Payroll Leads with preparing value proposition and proposal for project approval. Weekly 25% of time
- Reporting/ Training/ Compliance - Respond to payroll related notices. Create/execute queries and reports to facilitate responses to payroll inquiries from affiliates and associates. Facilitate training, perform compliance testing Daily 25% of time
Bachelor’s Degree (accredited school), or payroll work experience with emphasis in:
Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, Computer/Information Science, Economics, Finance, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, Mathematics, Management Information System (MIS), Statistics
Knowledge (necessary to perform proficiently in this position)
Must have 3-5 years (total) of experience in the following:
- Accounting General Knowledge of internal controls, recording and reporting of financial transactions, including the origination of the transaction, its recognition, processing, and summarization in the financial statements.
- Administration - General Knowledge of administrative procedures, process/project development, and system procedures.
- Business – General: General Knowledge of fundamental business practices and concepts that impact the success and profitability of the organization.
- Business Management: General Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, human resource management and efficiency and process methods.
- Finance: General Knowledge and understanding of the implications of key financial indicators and controls and assessing impact of financial information.
- Processing Knowledge of processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques in order to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Ability to collect data and establish facts and identify trends and variances
- Ability to integrate information from a variety of sources with varied levels of complexity
- Ability to review and interpret and evaluate statistical information
- Strong excel, word, power point knowledge. PeopleSoft 9.2 for Payroll and Time Labor preferred.
Monday, February 8, 2021