The Pegasus Agency
- Jacksonville, FL
This position serves as a link between the company and retailing centers to provide information and proactively assist with technical product issues and repair of vehicles.
Responsibilities include technical support case management (single vehicles), trend identification, issue tracking, and management (multiple vehicles), and publication of technical information to the dealer network.
The technical area of responsibility is focused on Diesel engine technologies installed in cars.
- Case Management. Works mostly independently to provide technical support for individual cases to internal customers and our dealer network. Provides escalation to management in circumstances where expectations are not met. Individual has discretion to advise replacement of major assemblies if required.
- Issue Management. Works mostly independently to provide technical support for technical and quality related issues (multiple cases with same/similar customer complaint and potential root cause) to internal customers and our dealer network. Understands when escalation to management is justified and sometimes does require support from direct supervisor.
- Provides issue tracking and resolution through guidance, direction, structure, and timely communication of issues, involving all relevant stakeholders and peers – including, but not limited to, dealership personnel, field organization, After-Sales Tech Support and RD.
- Information Sharing. Service Engineer understands and chooses, with minor guidance, the most effective ways to timely communicate technical issues and their respective resolution to his direct peers and the dealership network. Tools and systems used are Tips GI/LI, WIS, Xentry etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of effective story-telling required.
- Projects/Miscellaneous. The individual is responsible for monitoring the status and progress of multiple cases and multiple issues during the daily course of business. Projects and tasks will be assigned on a case-by-case basis as project team member.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Powerpoint, Excel). Use Microsoft Office tools daily to enter data into spreadsheets/databases, create charts/tables, and communicate technical specifications.
- Incumbent is expected to utilize IT Systems, such as PTSS/Tips Case Module, Xentry Portal (WIS/EPC, VeDoc), Cognos, and others.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Powerpoint, Excel) - Use Microsoft Office tools daily to enter data into spreadsheets/databases, create charts/tables, and communicate technical specifications.
Skills, Abilities & Knowledge
- Ability to collect data, establish facts, and identify trends and variances
- Ability to integrate information from a variety of sources with varied levels of complexity
- Ability to review, interpret, and evaluate statistical information
- Ability to develop plans/projects from conceptualization to implementation with minor guidance
- Ability to organize workflow and direct tasks as well as document milestones and ROI’s and resolve problems
Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment. Good communication and presentation skills. Must be able to work flexible hours/work schedule. Travel domestically/internationally as required. Work weekends & holidays when required. German language skills are advantageous but not required.
Wednesday, August 12, 2020