The Pegasus Agency
- New York, NY
C# .NET Engineer
New York, NY
- Looking for an experienced full-stack software engineer, with emphasis on frontend development, to design, enhance and implement new features and functionality in our Medical Coding Service - Coder. Medical coding is a critical piece of the clinical trial process and part of our strategy to grow to over one billion in revenue.
- Be passionate about application development!
- Your primary responsibilities will include hands-on development of software applications with C# .NET, Microsoft SQL Server and Amazon Web Services.
- Design, build, test, document, deploy, monitor, and maintain applications in a production environment.
- Apply good technical practices such as continuous integration, test automation, and Github Pull Request reviews.
- Work closely with Agile team members, collaborating with testers to ensure quality and with product managers to turn great ideas into detailed requirements.
- Be self motivated and eager to engage in high impact, challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products and services in a full solutions-oriented SaaS environment
- Experience programming in C# .NET
- Experience with object-oriented design concepts
- Experience developing cloud-based web applications or services (AWS a plus)
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Experience with Bootstrap, AngularJS
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Source control management (Git/Github) experience
- TDD/BDD experience or desire!
Your Education & Experience:
- Be excited about staying current with new technologies and engineering concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related field); or have completed a development boot camp; or equivalent
- years of experience
Thursday, May 28, 2020