Recall Scheduling Coordinator
Location: Sandy Springs, GA
Remote for remainder of 2020
Duration: 12 months Plus
Serve as a logistic, process and communication expert for our Amazon Fleet regarding recall transparency & communication, scheduling and completion for all recalls for the Amazon Sprinter Vans. The Recall Scheduling Coordinator will work with Amazon Delivery Service Provider Owner regarding the following:
Communication with DSP
In addition, this person will assist with the “Re-Deployment Vans” Managed by the Transport Providers, communication from the Transport provider/the FMC (Element)/ Amazon regarding the following:
• Location of Vans
• Number of vans that have recalls to be performed
• Priority level/Level of assistance needed
This person will manage problem areas with re-deployment regarding coordination with local dealers with the Transport Provider and/or the availability of Mobile Service if local dealership is at capacity.
Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree (accredited school) or equivalent work experience with emphasis in:
• Business Administration
• Business Management
• Computer/Information Science
• Information Technology
• International Relations/Business
Must have 3-5 years (total) of experience in the following:
• Administration procedures, logistics, process/project development and system procedures.
• Knowledge of retail processes and procedures, with emphasis in Service or After-Sales, and Fleet company knowledge.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in resource allocation, leadership technique, human resource management and efficiency and process methods.
• Knowledge of and data analysis techniques, and operational processes.
• Must have Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Tableau knowledge and skills at an intermediate or higher level.