Outside Sales Representative
Precision Exteriors Restoration
- Denver, CO
Precision Exteriors is a highly respected roofing company that has been helping the metro area and beyond for 20 years. We are looking for self-motivated individuals. We are willing to train the right candidates. This is a full commission position; to offer financial stability we offer a draw against commission system. We are looking for individuals to provide satisfactory solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to communicate with customers on a professional level.
- Communicate with insurance adjusters on a professional level.
- Generate and maintain new business by canvassing and/or networking.
- Maintain, organize and manage all stages of the job.
- Able to work as a team as well as on an individual level.
- Inspect and identify hail and wind damage.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 18 yrs of age or older.
- Outgoing and personable personality.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to safely climb a ladder and walk a roof.
- Desire and motivation to grow as an individual as well as with a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- This is a full commission 1099 position.
- Percent of commission is set rate.
- Potential to earn over $100k per year.
We have a fantastic training program, with all members of the team assisting in the learning process of any new members. You will always have the option to contact upper management with questions, which always are answered promptly. Marketing materials are provided. You will get leads from us, we spend a lot on marketing, but personal lead generation is a must as well.
Wednesday, April 28, 2021