The SMASH Co
- Saint Louis, MO
SMASH Co. is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant that will work directly under the supervision of the Leadership team and our business coaches to assist in daily operations and production. This position requires a highly motivated and skilled professional to perform a wide range of high level administrative and project management tasks.
Successful candidates will have excellent customer service skills and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work efficiently under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, flexibility and close attention to detail is required.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Leadership team
- Assist with project management, research, and development
- Strategize for company expansion and growth
- Develop and implement new processes to improve office efficiency
- Provide supervision/assistance to production team in absence of manager
- Ability to be flexible and fill in for any member of production team when absent
- Create and update documents
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, or other related field.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are needed.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think quickly are essential to success in this position.
- Desire to go above and beyond expectations with a “can do” attitude
- Candidate must effectively meet deadlines and be excellent at prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Prior experience negotiating and managing projects a plus.
In addition, you must:
- Be able to juggle multiple projects with accuracy
- Be a quick learner and an excellent problem solver
- Feel comfortable working independently on tasks with little supervision
Monday, November 29, 2021