SMASH (Ahlers Heating and Air )
- North Richland Hills, TX
Are you ready for a long-term career? Do you like helping homeowners and clients understand the scope of work needed to repair damage to their homes and businesses? My client is looking to add a Service Technician to their growing team in Dallas, TX. In this role you’ll work with clients to scope and assess repairs to residential/commercial property, prepare cost estimates, and schedule crews for major projects. To ensure success in this role, our client will provide you with leads, a company vehicle, and standard tools for minor and major repairs.
GET PAID TO HELP PEOPLE: Ahler's Heating and Air needs YOU on our team!
Use your expertise to help grow an established, local company.
Identify project needs and determine resolutions
Offer Superior Customer Service from project start to finish.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY?
- Are you tired of where you are working?
- Do you feel like you are not getting the pay you deserve?
- Is your current boss not offering opportunities for personal growth?
- Are you willing to work hard to accomplish your goals?
SERVICE TECH RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform diagnostics and repairs to residential and light commercial equipment
- Order parts, keeping inventory and maintain company equipment
- Carry out mechanical inspection and maintenance on equipment to bring them to optimal performance
- Perform preventive maintenance work
- Determine service requirements by applying technical skills and experience, including system operations and preventive maintenance
- Serve as a company representative to other contractors and
- Suggest corrective actions to be applied and give advice on additional services to customers that may be beneficial to them
- Complete and submit needed paperwork in a timely manner to the service manager
- Bring a positive attitude to the team
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by the service manager
- Strong organizational and tracking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive communicator with a positive outlook
- Active listening and problem-solving skills
- Communicate with customers regarding price, quality & services they can expect
- Strong math skills in estimating costs and material orders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining superior customer service
- Ability to work independently and produce results
- Proficient with computers and smart phones. Ability to use and adapt to windows and cloud based programs including the ability to learn our roofing software
- Learns quickly and can adapt to new situations
ABOUT THE PAY & BENEFITS:
Salary or hourly is based on experience. $24-45/hr and a simple but lucrative commission structure.
Wednesday, August 3, 2022