MVP Home Specialists empower team members to tap into a 100 billion dollar recession-proof industry, giving them the potential to earn a six figure income in the next 6-12 months.
Our ideal Candidate traits would be:
- Extroverted- (Enjoy meeting, helping, and working with new people)
- Competitive- (Strive to be the best and improve every day)
- Honest- (Do the right thing)
- Tenacious- (Be a go-getter, attack the day)
Description of Duties:
- Educate homeowners on the effects of damage and the insurance restoration process.
- Handle the sale of our services.
- Work with new and current clients throughout the job process to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Update CRM job file to company standards.
- Inspect properties for storm related damage. (Not mandatory)
- Lead acquisition: Canvassing & Prospecting.
Compensation: - Training is paid based on completion.
- We have 3 different commission payment plans based on experience.
- Draws on future commissions are available. - Successful sales associates should expect to make six figures within 6-12 months.
MVP Home Specialists LLC is a leader in the insurance restoration market operating in Maryland, New Jersey, and Michigan. We arm property owners with the knowledge and tools to battle billion dollar insurance companies and win their insurance claim. Our process results in property owners receiving over 3x the national claim average. This enables them to drastically increase the value of their home, while also allowing our team members to make higher sales commissions than our competitors. We are a growing company, looking to add a high performance culture and love bringing awesome people to our team! Who should join? We are looking for honest, ambitious individuals that enjoy helping others. If upward mobility, company culture, and flexibility are important to you, then apply to join our team.