Territory Sales Representative
Territory Sales Representative StarCrest Roofing & Construction LLC is looking for Territory Sales Representatives to help us increase sales and address customer needs within a specified region. Territory Sales Representative responsibilities include identifying specific customer needs, and then presenting and recommending our products that best suit those needs. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication and interpersonal abilities as well as be highly motivated to meet sales goals. Ultimately, you will help us grow our customer base and establish our reputation in your assigned region.
· Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory.
· Develop leads through personal marketing. (Must be willing to cold call and door knock)
· Meet with homeowners in your prescribed territory.
· Inspect roofs and property to determine if damage is present and needs to be addressed.
· Work directly with adjusters and insurance agencies.
· Meet with internal departments to ensure supplements are aligning with replacement needs and documentation is gathered.
· Assist homeowner in deciding replacement roofing systems to suit their needs.
· Oversite of project through installation process
· Collect payments at corresponding deadlines.
· Develop referrals and generate positive reviews.
· Must have your own transportation.
Preferred Skill Sets
· Work experience as a Sales Representative in any industry.
· Applicant must be extremely self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
· Must be of sound personal character and a positive representation of the values of our company (Integrity, Honesty, Respect, Quality, & Customer Service Oriented)
· Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must have necessary computer skills and be able to learn our CRM software.
· Professional appearance along with Positive attitude.
· Salary of $36,000.00/Yr
· Commission Percentage- 25%
· Bi-Annual Bonus of 5% on all closed out deals
· Benefits (Employees will become benefit eligible after 45 day probationary period)
· Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
· PTO - 3 weeks accrued (2 Weeks PTO & 1 Week Sick Leave)
· Lifetime Gym membership ($64.00 for any employee of StarCrest Roofing & Construction)
· Any Sales Representative who hits annual Sales quota will be eligible to come on the Company Cancun Trip (Employee can bring 1 guest)
' Work Remotely
Average Earnings: $100,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
· Dental insurance
· Flexible spending account
· Health insurance
· Health savings account
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Parental leave
· Vision insurance
· 8 hour shift
· On call
· Weekend availability
· Bonus pay
· Commission pay