VP of Sales & Marketing
- Milwaukee, WI
The Vice President of Sales and Marketing is a senior leadership position responsible for top line revenues and overall profitability of the company. The qualified individual will be responsible for developing the strategic sales plan, based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. Specific responsibilities include business and market development, customer management, management of market research, strategic direction for promotion and advertising, sales growth and customer satisfaction. The VP will also oversee the sales and marketing team members’ daily activity and development, as well as manage their own book of business focused on strategic accounts.
What Makes this Opportunity Great:
- Join and impact a growing entrepreneurial company with an equity position.
- Work for a company regarded as an industry expert.
- Competitive compensation and incentives.
- Work on an expert team, collaborating with others, to open doors and close deals.
- Competitive combination of base + significant upside commission and an Equity position as an owner of the company
- Ultimately be responsible for the healthcare customer’s buying process with individual responsibility for opening doors and driving sales, while leading the team, and closing business.
- Proactively and deliberately follow a customer centric, consultative sales process, including discovery of each customer’s unique circumstances and needs, corporate goals and objectives and deliver an appropriate proposal.
- Apply the knowledge gained from each customer to facilitate productive follow through so that customized and exceptional service is provided.
- Identify new business opportunities through regular and proactive communication with new and existing customers.
- Respond to customer needs and requests in a timely manner.
- Manage the marketing departments inbound, outbound and lead generating activities.
- Collaborate and lead peers across the company to ensure that all customer requests and needs are addressed fully and accurately.
- Resolve customer grievances systematically, starting independently and escalating (involving CEO) when required, so that the customer is satisfied to the best of the company’s ability.
- Maintain up-to-date information in company’s CRM platform (HubSpot), utilizing it as a template for sales processes and closing time frames to lead to successful closes.
- Assist with other duties as requested so that all sales and marketing operations run smoothly.
- Requires regular travel to new and existing customers.
- Travel may vary upon working a focused territory vs. focusing on specific national accounts.
- Working with current customers to find additional opportunities at existing or sister facilities – Key Account Management.
- Prospecting to find new customers who could best benefit from a Vistelar training solution.
- Meeting and exceeding metrics and sales goals.
- Accurately assessing and identifying customer’s objectives and needs.
- Assist Engineer to conduct comprehensive site analysis information .
- Ensuring that the final proposal meets the customer’s needs and objectives and meets/exceeds approved sales margins.
- Customer Satisfaction Net Promoter Score for projects maintained at a score of 80 or greater.
- Effectively working in a team environment with a sales engineer and project manager.
- Consultative business to business sales experience, particularly with selling service offerings in healthcare.
- Proven track record of success in solution selling to strategic buyers in a complex sales environment with multiple decision makers.
- A self-starter particularly adept at prospecting within an Ideal Customer profile and closing opportunities.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Customer Relationship Management experience required; marketing automation platform experience desirable
- Ability to travel to customer locations
Relocation (if required):
- Location of candidate is negotiable; relocation not required
ABOUT THE COMPANY-
Vistelar, unlike competitors, addresses the entire spectrum of human conflict from non-escalation (preventing conflict) to stopping the threat via proprietary core training programs. The programs are supported by an online licensed content portal (DocSend) with training manuals, tactics manuals, curriculum elements, courseware, books, hundreds of videos, thousands of photos, and graphics. Their unique content licensing business model enables increased flexibility and cost savings in program implementation and sustainment for its customers.
Friday, May 6, 2022