Municipal Project Engineer
The Smith Consulting Group
- Baraboo, WI
Our top client is seeking a full-time Project Engineer to join their team in Baraboo, Wisconsin. They are looking for someone with experience and/or an interest in potable water. You will be working with a team of water related experts that work on wells, water towers, distribution systems, and booster stations. If you have an interest in potable water but enjoy working on a variety of municipal infrastructure projects this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This is an ESOP owned firm, where they are collaborative, impactful, and together as owners-they look to make a difference.
- Preparation of plans (potable water and general municipal infrastructure projects) using Civil3D
- Preparation of details, specifications, and bidding documents
- Attend council and board meetings
- Preparation of regulatory permits and technical reports for projects
- Construction related engineering services
- Project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering required
- Five years of prior civil or environmental engineering experience required
- The ideal candidate will have 7-12 years of previous potable water and general municipal infrastructure experience including both design and construction observation
- Civil 3D experience preferred
- PE license preferred
- Prior experience with client relations and project management desired
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Our client offers incredible benefits, perks as well as a competitive salary with tremendous opportunity for growth!
Wednesday, March 17, 2021