Senior Project Manager- W/WW
The Smith Consulting Group
- Raleigh, NC
Our client is a long-established consulting engineering firm with a very well-known presence in the municipal water and wastewater arena in the Southeast United States. Their reputation is stellar. They are looking to add to their team in Raleigh, NC and it could be you! Thinking about leaving the crowded, expensive big cities behind?
Raleigh, NC has a strong work-life balance with high quality of life including low cost of living, easy traffic, and great schools along with fantastic weather!
(Relocation assistance provided to qualified candidate.)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSCE or related engineering degree
- PE License or ability to obtain within 6 months through reciprocity
- Ability to manage projects and manage client relationships
- Experience managing the design process, budgets and schedules as well as to help build clientele through proposals and marketing efforts
- 8-30 years of experience working with municipal water and wastewater distribution and collection projects
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work within a very entrepreneurial culture- no 'big company' red-tape to wade through
- Wide-open lane for growth
- Very flexible work week
- Established firm with great reputation
- Very Family-Oriented Culture: they talk the talk and walk the walk
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
DOE- Base + Bonus and relo