Mechanical Engineer / Plumbing
The Smith Consulting Group
- Milwaukee, WI
If you are looking to join an ESOP firm, where you will join a collaborative and committed environment where you will be respected and part of a team, then this is the opportunity for you!
What is in it for you:
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Anywhere from 5-10% of your salary contributed to your ESOP program as well as up to a 3% contribution to your 401k: towards your retirement as well.
- A steady backlog of work so you will not be required to be a "Seller" unless you want to!
- Cool projects that impact the local community such as K-12, Municipal, Fire Stations and other design/build projects.
- A medium sized firm that takes care of their employees by offering support, flexibility, and some of the best benefits in the industry that start from day ONE!
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Design of plumbing systems
- Fire protection experience a plus
- Strong design experience with Revit/AutoCAD
- Ability to perform code reviews.
- Shop drawing and submittal review and processing experience a must.
- Quantity take-offs and cost estimates experience
- Project management and client interaction a plus
- Assist with mentoring junior technicians and engineers (Senior Engineers)
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- PE License preferred but will consider a strong EIT.
- CPD a major plus
- Experience with architectural projects such as schools, health care facilities and commercial buildings preferred (low-voltage projects)
Friday, April 30, 2021