The Smith Consulting Group
- Charlotte, NC
Our client has retained us to find a key role for their Southest US offices for a Construction Administrator
We are currently seeking a Construction Administrator who has experience working on commercial, institutional and residential projects, and multi-family is a plus. Previous experience as a construction administrator in an architectural/engineering firm is highly desirable. .
In this role, you will manage all aspects of the construction process as "point guard".
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of specifications and AIA documents such as AIA A201 General Conditions
- Responsibility for processing RFI's (requests for information), construction change orders, proposal requests, architectural supplemental instructions, shop drawings, change order, etc.
- Experience performing inspections on-site and monitor and tracking construction progress and changes
- Must be able and willing to travel
- Ability to meet with general contractors and clients to assist in the construction process
- Ability to maintain logs and the track any and all correspondence with the general contractor
- Ability to evaluate applications for payment from the General Contractor.
- Able to interface effectively with Clients, GC's and other project team members
- Experience with Newforma or Bluebeam Software preferred
- Associates Degree or comparable work experience considered
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a solid and stable player in a niche market that is extremely 'recession-resistant'
- Very flexible Work From Home ( WFH ) policies
- 4 1/2 day work week- Enjoy a sane work/life balance. No 50+ hour work weeks here!
- Strong comp and benefit package with annual incentive compensation
- Financially stable, 90+ year-old firm with amazing executive leadership team
- Relocation assistance to multiple locations in the SE US. Enjoy low cost of living/high quality of life and mild climates!
Wednesday, December 22, 2021