Talent Acquisition Manager
The Smith Consulting Group
- Nashville, TN
SUMMARY: As a member of the Human Resources Team, the Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for managing and implementing a Talent Acquisition strategy to drive overall talent attraction and retention strategies for the Company. The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for supporting the full recruiting lifecycle while being a trusted advisor to your hiring managers. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition Manager will function as a subject matter expert, driving informed recommendations on recruitment strategies and candidates, and manage recruitment partners. This exciting and important role will be integral in setting the overall long-term recruiting strategy for a best-in-class organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include the following:
- The first priority is people and culture across the organization and ensures company values are incorporated into all aspects of the business. We strive for culture to be #1 reason employees join and grow.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting processes including developing the recruitment strategy and sourcing, qualifying, and closing candidates
- Builds and maintains relationships with hiring managers and candidates. Guides stakeholders through the recruitment process from start to finish
- Uncover top talent through various sourcing channels including job boards, social media, campus, professional organizations, and networking and employee referrals.
- Continually develop pipelines of talent for repeatable and/or high-volume needs while delivering an excellent candidate experience throughout the process.
- Champion the candidate, be their advocate, and create an authentic candidate experience by setting clear expectations and corresponding to them in a timely manner
- Create a culture of recruiting where hiring teams are knowledgeable about interviewing and recruiting best practices through training and coaching
- Champion inclusion and diversity in the recruitment process to drive equitable results
- Partner with the greater human resources team to support best in class employer branding
- Use data to continuously evaluate your processes and make improvements where necessary as we continue to grow and scale.
- Embody company core values and immerse them throughout the recruitment process • Effectively leverage resources and continually assess tools to ensure resources are being properly allocated
- Identifies opportunities and recommends solutions for process improvement based on trends and best practice
- Performs additional, ad-hoc related duties and support HR operations and recruiting projects as needed
- Manage external vendor partners ensuring performance SLAs are met or exceeded. • Participate in professional Human Resource organizations and networking groups to stay abreast of trends and conduct research as needed.
- Running and analyzing recruitment dashboard and provide expert data analysis and executive-level reporting via Microsoft programs such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
- Process and Compliance: Ensure recruitment process is administered in compliance with applicable state / federal laws.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and develop action plans.
- Identify and establish productive relationships with management and peers across regions. Model and reinforce internal and external service excellence by demonstrating best practices.
- Create and maintain a work environment which promotes teamwork, performance, feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction; establish and communicate priorities, set performance objectives, provide direction, and hold others accountable
QUALIFICATIONS: The Talent Acquisition Manager will work under the supervision of the Director of HR and will receive general direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources and/or related field.
- 8+ years in of experience in talent acquisition / recruiting with some experience in civil engineering.
- 3+ years leading a recruiting team or function.
- Digital recruiting experience a plus, ideal working knowledge of LinkedIn, Indeed, Handshake o General knowledge of recruitment/hiring laws and practices
- Ability to quickly adapt to and embrace new technology
- Excellent social media knowledge and skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Computer Skills: Computer literacy required
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
Monday, July 25, 2022