Project Manager – Highrise Mixed-Use-Chicago, Tampa/Orlando and Nashville!
Our client is seeking skilled Project Managers to join their Vertical Mixed-Use Center of Excellence. The Project Manager will coordinate interdisciplinary teams with a focus on mixed-use urban design and high-rise construction.
The Project Manager is a licensed architect or nonregistered graduate with 10+ years of experience in mixed-use, high-rise design. You will represent our client in all communications and brand projection internally and externally for the project. The PM is involved throughout the course of agreement activity, including scheduling, reporting, scope management, design awareness, quality control, and post-agreement marketing activities. They are responsible for the financial performance of the project, contract awareness, and sub-consultant management. You will communicate with an assigned Practice Leader or other designee relative to project status and performance. You are responsible for the performance and well-being for the project team.
Essential job requirements:
· 10+ years of professional experience in mixed-use and high-rise design
· Professional registration preferred or expected to work towards licensure
· Exceptional project management skills with experience managing large complex projects
· Proficient in Revit
· Experience with negotiating project scope and fees
· Experience leading, managing and mentoring a team
· Knowledge of basic accounting as it relates to project staffing and profitability
· Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Proficiency with project management software, Ajera, Microsoft Office, Newforma, etc.
· Forecast potential problems and navigate to favorable outcomes
· Ability to work with Business Development to prospect new clients, develop new business, and foster relationships
· Understands client retention principals
· Able to provide quality control oversight