Senior Electrical Engineer
The Smith Consulting Group
- Roanoke, VA
This firm is well-respected in Architecture and Engineering, with offices across the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic. Due to growth from expansion and repeat business they are seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer.
Are you looking for an opportunity to have more than a paycheck with the chance to have a voice at the table? This could be the opportunity that you have been thinking about!
This role could be based in Virginia, Kentucky or North Carolina. They offer a very competitive base salary plus incentive bonus, 401K match and the ability to work remotely.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Emphasis in electrical systems and project designs for buildings
- P.E. registration, with the ability to be registered in multiple states is required
- Solid background in electrical systems design
- 10+ years of experience in commercial and residential building design
- Knowledge of the National Electric Code, NFPA and IBC codes,
- Experience with analysis and layout of electrical power, lighting, fire alarm and low voltage building systems
Wednesday, November 13, 2019