Project Manager / W/WW
The Smith Consulting Group
- Chattanooga, TN
Our client is a regionally-recognized leader in the civil engineering consulting space leading in water and wastewater projects for municipal clients. Due to growth, they are seeking an 8+ year civil engineer / Project Manager with solid expertise in water, wastewater and sewer rehab projects.
In this role, you will lead point with clients, lead a design team and manage the overall project design, budgets, and schedule.
What's in it for you?
- Relocation assistance provided to the beautiful city of Chattanooga, TN
- Ability to work on exciting projects that have a huge impact to the citizens of Chattanooga
- Privately-held company that cares about it's people and their families- you won't be a number here!
- Long-term opportunity for growth and professional development with this organization
- Work/life balance with 4 and 1/2 day work week! Get an early start on your weekend with your family!
Tuesday, March 23, 2021