The Smith Consulting Group
- Washington, DC
Our client is a privately-held engineering and planning firm known for transportation and due to growth and succession-planning, they are seeking a mid-level Traffic Engineer for their DC branch office.
- Work-hard / play-hard with lots of fun company outings!
- Truly a family-oriented work culture with flexible work hours
- First rate reputation in the field of transportation- big company projects with a small family culture
- Occasional telecommuting!
- As as Professional Engineer (or an EIT working towards your PE) you will be working on a variety of cool traffic engineering design projects such as signal design, pavement marking, light plans and Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) as well as some technical studies
- Are you a civil site engineer tired of doing subdivisions? They will take your civil engineering skills and train you on traffic engineering design!
- Ideally you would have a BS in Civil Engineering and solid AutoCAD experience and a "consultant's mindset" to deal with clients
- 4-10 years of civil engineers experience and a desire to work in the exciting world of traffic engineering
- Excellent base salary- very competitive in the market
- Annual incentive bonus
- Very solid benefits plan
Monday, January 13, 2020