Air Quality Specialist - Environmental
The Smith Consulting Group
- Jackson, MI
Our client is expanding rapidly - geographically, company size and service lines! Leadership Environmental career opportunity with potential for accelerated advancement due to strategic growth. Primary focus is large industrial and food processing client, who has multiple locations nationwide, to oversee client operations and/or other consultants No need for business development but future potential for same. Be part of an established team.
See if your future holds these points to look forward to!
Do you posses:
- In-depth air quality compliance experience
- Familiarity with hazardous air pollutant regulations at the state and federal level
- Experience with air permitting applications, reports, and emission calculations for Title V and other air quality permits
- Experience with air emission statements, greenhouse gas reports, and annual combustion reports
- Familiarity with stack testing requirements
Preferred but not required:
- Living in Pennsylvania, Maryland, or New Jersey
Wednesday, July 19, 2023