Civil Site Engineer
The Smith Consulting Group
- Atlanta, GA
**RELOCATE OR WORK REMOTE**
Not getting the growth and mentoring you are seeking? Our client is a growing Civil Engineering firm located in Atlanta, GA and they are looking for their next team member. Because they are small and nimble, they are also able to think outside the box and are very open to someone working remote for their organization in Atlanta!
- Growing civil engineering firm with strong roots in the land development arena
- Privately-held- you won't be a number here
- Very collegial and collaborative culture- they work hard and play hard
- Project Engineer role for someone who wants to be groomed into client management and project management
- Civil3D Design for residential development for long-standing clients with deep relationships
- Stormwater, sewer, grading, paving, drainage for large subdivision projects
- EIT or PE preferred
What's In It For You?
- Opportunity to grow professionally and work on more aspects of the project than just designs and plan sets
- Fun low-key work atmosphere that feels more like a group of friends working together than a stuffy office
- Very flexible work situation-remote or not.
- GREAT bonus opportunity- owners share in the wealth when they are doing well and they are doing well even during COVID!
Friday, November 13, 2020