The Smith Consulting Group
- Charlotte, NC
- Company of 100+ employees- you won’t be a number here
- Privately held company headquartered in Southeast US- In business for more than 90 years- solid, stable company
- Family-oriented culture
- Specializing in: Architecture and MEP Engineering
- Very community minded- COmpany funds a quarterly charity
- Recognized as a key player in their niche with multiple AIA Awards
What’s in it for you?
- Strong benefits package with 5% Match on 401K
- Strong Incentive Comp/Bonus program
- Very close-knit team within the office
- 1/2 days off every Friday and very flexible WFH policy
- Position due to succession plan hire- very high employee morale and low turnover within the organization
Currently seeking a Construction Administrator to work on commercial, institutional and residential projects encompassing health care, assisted living, higher education, and/or multi-family to name a few.
Desired skills and background:
Successful candidate will possess certificate or degree in Construction Management, building construction, architecture, or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
The position requires the ability to effectively manage all aspects of the construction process within an A&E firm.
- Good knowledge project specifications and AIA documents .
- Will process RFI's, construction change directives, proposal requests, architectural supplemental instructions, shop drawings, change orders and other correspondence between the General Contractor and Architect.
- Perform inspections on-site of construction progress and monitor progress and changes.
- Able to travel
- Responsible for maintaining logs and tracking correspondence to and from the GC
- Must be a people person- skills to communicate effectively with Clients, GC's and other team members.
- CCCA certification a plus
- Knowledge of various software such as Newforma or Bluebeam is a plus
Tuesday, May 4, 2021