The Smith Consulting Group
- Oklahoma City, OK
Our client is dedicated to Native American design. They are looking to grow their team with individuals whose passions align with these focuses and who want to build their career in this rapidly growing market.
Licensed individual with 3+ years’ experience. The Architect I will assist in all aspects of architectural design and production. This work can include hands-on architectural work, such as drafting and 3D modeling.
- Work independently under the direction of a Senior Architect, Project Architect, Design Architect, or Project Manager to document project requirements.
- Performs routine architectural assignments.
- Performs specific or limited portions of assignments using prescribed methods.
- Performs a variety of assignments requiring the application of standard architectural techniques for small projects or selected segments of a larger projects
- Performs design layouts and features, which require researching, compiling, and recording information for assigned project work
- Capable of researching related building codes apply compliance to drawings and specifications.
- Progress steadily through document production and meet discipline production expectations.
- Desire to learn building and design pre-development processes.
- Coordinate architectural design and/or models with consulting engineering design.
- Respond to Project Architect’s and Project Manager’s direction, comments, and quality control reviews.
- Helps establish and maintain model libraries and standards.
- Basic understanding of design, construction process and model coordination.
- Proficient in Revit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word and Excel.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor and/or Master of Architecture.
- 3 years of experience post licensure
What’s in it for you?
- Incredible culture with forward-thinking leadership
- Strong backlog of work with tribal communities
- Ability to work on large, exciting, and unique/diverse projects
- Ability to work with in-house engineering teams and minimal outside consultants.
- Small tight knit team of 12-13 and growing!
- Excellent work environment that has an empowering culture
- Focused effort to increase quality of work, to make everyone the best they can be
- Office lunch and learns, continuing education etc.
- No stifling corporate structure- very nimble and you have a voice at the table to set strategy and direction
- Opportunity to help build the market segment in a rapidly growing market
- They pay for home state licensure.
- Competitive Base salary with opportunities for holiday, summer and spot bonuses
- 100% paid employee major medical, dental and vision insurance.
- FSA, EAP and 100% paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Company matching 401k savings and retirement plan.
- Fun and competitive team activities as well as volunteer opportunities
Wednesday, November 23, 2022