My client is growing their civil engineering team and our seeking top talent to join them.
They have a broad range of clients in the light industrial, heavy industrial, retail, medical, institutional, government, and public works sectors, so you will never get bored!
They need an EIT and PE engineers, with extensive design experience, knowledge of engineering industry practices, and the ability to self-manage project tasks from start to finish. Project management experience would be looked upon as a bonus.
Job Responsibilities / Skills
· Perform independent design tasks, prepare construction drawings, organize reports, calculations, and associated project deliverables in a timely manner
· Coordinate with client and authorities having jurisdiction on permitting requirements
· Perform hydrologic/hydraulic design calculations, detention design, storm drainage design calculations
· Perform utility design and layouts
· Manage multiple tasks at one time and prioritize based on team needs
· Manage project details, critical paths, and scheduling for multiple projects concurrently
· Exercise initiative, judgment, and knowledge as required in areas of responsibility
· Coordinate with the work of others who assist in specific assignments
· Interact with clients and travel to project sites
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an A.B.E.T. Accredited School
·EIT with the ability to get licensed within a year.
Licensed PE with the ability to register in multiple states.
· 3+ years of civil design experience
· Very proficient using AutoCAD Civil 3D
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interface with internal team, project partners, clients, and government agencies.
· Must be willing to relocate to Longview, TX
What my client offers:
Longview, a great place to live!