Sr. Structural Engineer - Vertical Structures
The Smith Consulting Group
- Jacksonville, MI
Our client is a recognized leader in civil and structural engineering. This is an awesome opportunity for senior level vertical building structural engineer to grow client relationships and develop projects from inception through to completion. Work on some very cool projects including historic structures.
You will be in a hands-on role in the design and development of building structure projects primarily located in the Iowa market, which include both public and private entities. (DOT, Municipal and City projects). You will be involved in assisting in the analysis, conceptualization, design, and construction of projects involving progressive and innovative bridge structures. You will be working with clients (internal and external) and other consulting engineers and architects as deemed necessary.
To Qualify for this opportunity, you will possess the following:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, PE designation preferred but not required. Will consider a strong EIT.
- 10+ years’ experience in design and construction of vertical structure projects within US.
- PM skills and experience is a plus.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be a team player and be able to work with all levels of internal staff and external clients.
- Innovative problem solver and solid individual contributor with the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
What is in it for you:
- Entrepreneurial culture- large enough to offer and share a broad array of resources, but small enough to be nimble and competitive locally.
- Committed to employee professional growth.
- You will find forward-thinking, passionate people committed to life-long learning and innovative projects and solutions.
- Plenty of projects to work on-over 90% of their clients are repeat customers.
- A heavy backlog of work
- An excellent company culture.
- Competitive Salary, bonuses, and excellent benefits package.
- Relocation on a case-by-case basis.
Thursday, June 10, 2021