Municipal Project Engineer / Manager
The Smith Consulting Group
- Appleton, WI
Our top client is seeking a full-time Project Manager/Engineer to join their team in Appleton, Wisconsin. They are looking for someone with experience and/or an interest in potable water. You will be working with a team of water related experts that work on wells, water towers, distribution systems, and booster stations. If you have an interest in potable water but enjoy working on a variety of municipal infrastructure projects this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This is an ESOP owned firm, where they are collaborative, impactful, and together as owners-they look to make a difference.
Role and Responsibilities
- Project management including project planning, scoping, budgeting and QA/QC
- Preparing proposals, budgets and working closely to assist in winning new work
- Client relations including council meetings with existing and new clients
- Design of municipal and transportation infrastructure projects
- Preparation of technical reports and regulatory permits for projects
- Assist with mentoring junior staff
Our client is seeking someone self-motivated with a desire to be hands on with the ability to be a seller/doer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering required
- 5 or more years of experience including municipal or transportation engineering, client management, and project management required
- The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of municipal or transportation engineering experience including municipal road and utility projects
- PE license required (WI PE preferred)
- Prior experience in consulting preferred
- Experience with funding and grants available to municipalities preferred
Our client offers incredible benefits, perks as well as a competitive salary with tremendous opportunity for growth! Relocation assistance provided as well!
Thursday, February 11, 2021