The Smith Consulting Group
- Tempe, AZ
Our client is an industry leader in "All things Water" and has been for over 50 years! They foster a work environment high on creativity and low on red tape/bureaucracy. They are an employee owned firm that seeks only the best and brightest while providing a challenging, interesting and creative workplace.
- Electrical Engineer with 5-15 years of experience, BS degree in Electrical Engineering, PE license, and ability to become licensed through reciprocity in Arizona.
- Client will consider EE's in any of their major markets!
- You will serve as the lead electrical engineer on projects for water and wastewater facilities. Responsibilities include supervision of less experienced staff working on projects, and interaction with clients and engineers from other disciplines.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD
- Revit BIM software and SKM power systems software a plus.?
- Knowledge in industrial power design, including medium and low voltage electrical power distribution, motor control, VFDs, lighting systems, equipment layout and related activities.
- Working knowledge of NEC and related Codes.
- Experience with instrumentation and control systems is a plus, including field and panel instruments, operator interfaces, and PLCs.
- Must be a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a driven personality.
What is in it for you?
- Entrepreneurial culture- large enough to have broad array of resources but small enough to be nimble and competitive.
- Be part of a Firm that is dedicated to meeting the needs of clients not quarterly metrics.
- Very attractive incentive bonus program that is lucrative for high-performing individuals from senior leaders all the way down to the PE level in the company.
- Opportunity to work for a Firm dedicated to delivering projects that improve the health of the public and environment.
- As a 100% water firm of 1200 we compete and are very successful against mega firms that have a water practice, and smaller regional firms that provide various services that compete on water projects. Our client is nimble against the mega firms with water resume that match them and can demonstrate depth and technical expertise that often,regional firms do not have.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader that is laser focused on the water market.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES!
Monday, February 1, 2021