The Smith Consulting Group
- western NC, NC
My client has a rich history of serving municipal clients for their engineering and planning needs for more than 30 years! Due to growth, they are seeking to add a key member to their western NC offices and The Smith Consulting Group has been retained to lead the search efforts. Relocation assistance provided to GORGEOUS area of western North Carolina with short drives to white water rafting, hiking, the beautiful sandy beaches and more! Low cost of living and excellent schools!
- Family-oriented organization- you will NOT be a number here!
- Large enough to have have a deep bench of technical expertise but small enough to be nimble and reactive for their clients
- Excellent benefits package including flexible work environment with core office hours
- Flat organization- you will have access to the executive leadership
- Project Manager for diverse W/WW projects
- As the PM and point guard, you will be leading all aspects of the project and be involved in all phases including construction administration- you won't be pigeon-holed for one small piece
- These projects are where you work and live so you will be making a positive impact in your own communities- not in some far-flung region across the country!
- Heavy client interaction- this is a DOER/seller role so while you will be developing strong client relationships, you won't be COLD CALLING for work
What's in it for you?
- A very relaxed workplace to feel at home- they aren't a bunch of stuffed suits!
- The chance to work on projects without the added pressure to sell work
- The chance to really work in a firm that truly cares about their people. Many people who have left this firm have come back once they realized how good the work environment and culture really is!
Thursday, September 16, 2021