Senior Water Resources Engineer
The Smith Consulting Group
- Pittsburgh, PA
Tired of same -old,same- projects? This is a chance for you to expand your water resources expertise into a broader scope of work including inland waterways, Army Corps, and transportation! This opportunity is the perfect step for someone looking to advance in their career. Come work in local to national markets supporting the firms needs while growing professionally under senior leadership.
- Independently decide on methods of engineering
- Analyze, prepare, and modify plans and reports
- Serve as onsite representative & maintain positive relationships with clients
- 8-15 years experience with drainage, stormwater and H&H Modeling for transportation and infrastructure projects
- Licensed PE in the state of PA
Outside of work enjoy the top of line benefits this company has to offer.
- High quality of life with solid work/life balance
- Work independently- company encourages autonomy and entrepreneurial mindsets
- Ground floor opportunity! Wide open lane for growth!
Wednesday, November 20, 2019