Tired of working on the same type of projects? Looking to broaden your project experience and have fun while doing so? Then read on! Our client has been named one of the top places to work in 2022 and due to their tremendous growth, they are expanding their Landscape department in Orlando. Projects include multi-family, healthcare, themed entertainment etc.
They offer a collaborative and flexible work environment with a positive vibe. If moving to Florida has been on your radar, they will assist with relocation!
Details of the opportunity:
You will assist in executing project and office-related design and technical tasks of simple to moderate complexity. Prefer someone with 5-10 years of experience and licensed or working towards licensure.
Essential Job Functions:
• Possesses / demonstrates the graphic ability to produce rendered plans, sections, and
• Possesses / demonstrates the knowledge and ability to set up project AutoCAD files per
client or office standards.
• Assists in preparation of conceptual and schematic design documents.
• Accurately produces construction documents based on direction from the Project
• Assists with design tasks of limited scope (e.g. planting plans, schedules, details) and
with basic technical documentation tasks (e.g. schedules, hardscape, and typical details)
• Possesses / demonstrates the communication skills to work with all assigned project
• Follows direction from the Studio Director or Project Manager and advises of any
questions for clarification.
• Has general knowledge of plants, grading, and layout
• Capable of reading existing construction documents and accurately field checking existing
• Able to develop site analysis
• Keeps accurate notes and time.
• Meets deadlines and completes tasks within timeframe provided by Project Manager
• Attends project meetings as requested by the project manager.
• Provides project updates to the project manager.
• Ability to provide design alternatives.