ETL developer - Houston -Retail
The Talent Source Inc
- Houston, TX
Our client, a leader in Digital Transformations, is managing a project for a Retail Client in Houston, TX.They run their applications on a WebSphere Commerce (WCS) based e-Commerce production platform.This is a long-term assignment scheduled to run thru the end of the year.
- Designs, develops and implements complex Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) procedures.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of data through analysis, coding, and writing clear documentation.
- Creates execution plans, test files and scripts for data warehouse testing.
- Analyzes and translates functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications.
- Analysis and optimization of ELT load performance
- Implements business rules via stored procedures, middleware or other technologies.
- Maps data between source systems, data warehouse and data marts.
- Performs system analysis, data analysis or programming.
- Investigates and tests new software solutions or products, as necessary.
- Writes new programs or modifies existing to meet project requirements.
- Familiarity with IBM ESB, other ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) and/or Spring Batch.
We offer W2 Consultants a comprehensive benefits package including Premium Medical, Dental & Vision, in addition to 401k profit share participation, along with many other perks.
We ask that our Corp-2-Corp Partners include Full Legal Name, LinkedIn profile, Current Location, Education (School-Degree & Date) as well as contact details.
We look forward to discussing how The Talent Source team can support you throughout this engagement and beyond.
Wednesday, February 19, 2020