Senior Mobile Engineer - iOS
The Talent Source Inc
- Chicago, IL
Are you an expert at designing and developing mobile applications? Do you enjoy applying your broad and deep understanding of interactive mobile development technologies to deliver high quality next-gen experiences?
Let's chat as we have multiple IMMEDIATE needs for talented IOS Mobile Engineers to join a world class engineering team.
How will your talents be applied?
- Lead the development and distribution of apps via enterprise channels or public app stores
- Work with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML, AMF) through various protocols (e.g., REST, SOAP, GraphQL)
- Performance tuning of mobile applications
- Create clear and concise technical design documents describing platform-specific implementation details, following the high-level application architecture
- Ensure cross-device compatibility
- Converse with back-end teams to create optimum integration solutions and mobile-friendly API contracts
- Problem solving in a proactive, inclusive, and efficient manner
- Responsible for the quality of your work throughout its lifecycle
- Mentor and coach junior developers
- Contribute code based on functional specifications
- Lead your development team with a focus on optimizing the user experience
- Ensure that applications are accessible
- Comment code and produce documentation to industry standards
- Be proactive in the global development community
- Produce code to the highest standards while adhering to industry accepted architecture and design pattern techniques and methodologies (e.g., Rx, VIP, MVVM, MVC, SOA, OOP, DI etc.)
- Thrive under tight deadlines while managing time efficiently and effectively allocating work to junior team members
Expertise we need you to bring:
- 5+ years of mobile experience
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational and estimation skills
- Proactively helps drive innovation within the company
- Excellent working knowledge of Xcode and Instruments, xcodebuild, Swift, Objective-C, Push Notifications
- Good understanding of iOS UI guidelines and UI animation techniques
- Knowledge of recommended iOS design patterns and Apple frameworks
- Experience with popular 3rd-party open source libraries for iOS
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP, GraphQL)
- Experience performance profiling and tuning consumer applications using Instruments
- Experience with advanced use of git for managing large-scale codebases
- Some travel may be required
Set Yourself Apart With
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Experience implementing In-App Purchase and StoreKit
- Experience building apps for multiple Apple platforms (e.g. iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV)
- Experience with cloud services and mobile backend as a service (e.g. AWS, Azure, Firebase)
- Experience with Single Sign-On and OAuth 2.0
- Experience translating, internationalizing, and localizing iOS applications
- Experience integrating analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Experience integrating with CMS technologies (e.g., Adobe Experience Manager, Interwoven)
- Experience working with backend technologies (e.g., Java, .NET, Groovy, Python, Node.js)
- Experience integrating server APIs in a "contract first" approach using an API specification language (e.g. Swagger/OpenAPI, RAML)
We offer W2 Consultants a comprehensive benefits package that includes Premium Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, in addition to 401k profit share participation, along with many other perks.
We are happy to engage Corp-2-Corp Partners; All candidate profiles must include full legal name, LinkedIn profile, Current Location & Education.
We look forward to discussing how The Talent Source team can support you throughout this engagement and beyond.
Thursday, January 23, 2020