SAFe Practitioner - Atlanta
The Talent Source Inc
- Atlanta, GA
Immediate contract assignment for a SAFe Agile Practitioner to coach and guide teams to enable the successful execution of our client's SCS Program using SAFe. The SAFe Practitioner should be skilled in Lean Portfolio Management (LPM), Program Increment (PI) and ART creation and execution to help a well known brand along their Digital Transformation journey, aiming to develop 10+ products. As such, seeking a consultant who is experienced in support of large-scale engagements implementing agile practices across ART (Agile Release Train).
Scope of assignment:
- SAFe will alleviate the biggest challenge of managing across thinking, coordination and execution between different entities and work towards a common goal of achieving business value as per business priorities.
- Senior Practitioner on SAFe and Agile methods and who can partner with SCS IT Leader to identify Program Managers and then conduct SAFe training with selected PMs.
- Influence thought leaders on Digital Business Transformation, Scaled-up agile and design thinking.
- Identify and document roles for implementing SAFe across Supply Chain Solutions Digital transformation roadmap within SCS and our client's delivery teams.
- Coach identified delivery team Change agents for Lean/Agile practices.
- Identify the Product delivery goals for a quarter in alignment of long term product roadmap vision.
- Organize and execute PI planning session
- Setup tools like JIRA for executing Agile practices as per independent POD structure that can show case POD velocity
- SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC)
- 7+ Years of Agile methodology and practical experience
- 3+ years of SAFe practitioner experience with proven transformation success at an Enterprise level.
At The Talent Source we offer Consultants a comprehensive benefits package that includes Premium Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, in addition to 401k profit share participation, along with many other perks.
We also engage independent freelance consultants and Corp-2-Corp Partners so we look forward to discussing how The Talent Source team can support you throughout this engagement and beyond.
#SAFE #AGile #SPC #Atlanta
Thursday, March 12, 2020