Full stack Developer - Minneapolis or Chicago
The Talent Source Inc
- Minneapolis, MN
Our client is managing a project for a leading Health Service Innovation Company and is seeking a Backend Full Stack Developer for a minimum 6-month assignment.You will have the option of working in either Eden Prairie, MN (suburb of Minneapolis) or Schaumberg, IL (outskirts of Chicago)
- Design and development of microservices, REST, JS, Java, SpringBoot, Spring JPA, Hibernate, and other Java libraries.
- Must also follow sound engineering discipline – Unit Tests (SonarQube), Well-structured code, correct use of patterns, DevOps Pipeline/Processes (experience using not building) API’ etc. Knowledge of TDD also desirable.
- Any experience contributing to the open source community would be a plus and a good selling point.
- Must be actively coding and be an advance coder in their craft.
- Deep knowledge preferred with accreditation.
- Will also likely be responsible for conducting peer review (code and design) and be responsible for the overall quality of the scrum team.
We offer W2 Consultants a comprehensive benefits package including Premium Medical, Dental & Vision, in addition to 401k profit share participation, along with many other perks.
We ask that our Corp-2-Corp Partners include Full Legal Name, LinkedIn profile, Current Location, Education (School-Degree & Date) as well as contact details.
We look forward to discussing how The Talent Source team can support you throughout this engagement and beyond.
Sunday, March 1, 2020